You can help test the new pipeline by opting-in and using it with Chrome on your favorite web sites. If you are a web developer, please test your web applications with the new compiler pipeline. If you notice a regression in stability, correctness, or performance, please report the issue to the V8 bug tracker.
How to enable the new pipeline
- Install the latest Canary
- Open URL "about:flags" in Chrome
How to report problemsPlease let us know if your browsing experience changes significantly when using the new pipeline over the default pipeline. If you are a web developer, please test the performance of the new pipeline on your (mobile) web application to see how it is affected. If you discover that your web application is behaving strange (or tests are failing), please let us know:
- Ensure that you have correctly enabled the new pipeline as outlined in the previous section.
- Create a bug on V8's bug tracker.
- Attach sample code which we can use to reproduce the problem.
Posted by Daniel Clifford @expatdanno, Original Munich V8 Brewer